We all have regular medical checkups, we service our car every 10,000km but it is amazing how we all neglect to service our computers until something goes wrong. Our motto is "prevention is better than cure" and that is exactly why we introduced the PC Health Check as an easy, periodic medical for your PC.
An experienced TechMedic engineer will come to you and spend 90 minutes carrying out a thorough checklist that will ensure your computer is running at its optimum. Once the technician leaves you can be sure that all of the following has been done (and more):
- Virus definitions have been updated (subject to subscription status)
- All critical Microsoft updates have been applied
- Hard Drives have been checked for errors
- File clutter has been removed
- Your personal files are optimally organised
- Applications no longer needed are removed
- The system registry has been optimised
- and other routine maintenance has been carried out
They will also inspect all your hardware and software to see if it is meeting all your expectations. They will advise on recommended upgrades if necessary.